F.R.I.E.N.D.S Forever

It is Friendship Day today! Or as I would like to say out loud -  
Happy 'Chandler-Monica-Ross-Rachel-Joey-Phoebe' Day y'all !
                                          


Can anyone better define the essence of friendship than this beautiful and charming sextet? Watching them on tv, I bet, we have all felt like an invisible 7th member lazing on that comfy couch at Central Perk!

                         

Within our own intimate circle of friends, we have tried to identify characteristics reminiscent of the adorable six. Personally speaking I would love to be an amalgamation of Chandler's inimitable ready wit and crackling sense of humour; and Phoebe's disarming frankness and quirky nature.



1994-2004. Only a finite time span for the show's tv run. But even after a decade on, it is irreplaceable, holding a very special place in our hearts. Indelible footprints. Lingering memories. For me there is no better remedy after a depressing day, than a random viewing of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, it warms the depths of my heart, never failing to brighten up my mood.

" I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're there for me too..."

Thanks guys for keeping the promise...

 

On a parting note, how I wish this were true...

friends-the-one-with-the-reunion.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you for the memories

Remembering the Roses

The two most precious things in the city...